Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Transformation Tuesday: Newell Edition

I have been working on cleaning out the hard drive over the last couple of weeks and moving all my photography related files over to a fresh, new, clean hard drive. Wee. Nerd Alert!

So, since doing that it has given me a chance to look back on old sessions. Like the sessions that happened when I was really just winging it because I was a little bit on the lost side. Yeah, those sessions. Well, those sessions are so fun to look at not only to see how my style has changed as a photographer, but at the difference in some of my clients.

Like these three boys! They are some of my favorites and a little like little brothers and not that I am biased or anything, but aren't they handsome little devils!

The first one was taken in December 2012 and the second photo was taken in Nov. 2014! I think they have changed just a little!



No comments:

Post a Comment