Sunday, January 18, 2015

Day 18



Today was a beautiful outside, so I took my little Lucy out walking this afternoon. 

Walking Lucy isn't for the faint at heart. She hasn't spent much time on a leash in her six years, so you can imagine how the walk went. After about five mins she got bored and just looked at me like I don't want to be here anymore. I, of course, ten ended up carrying her the rest of the way until we got close to the house and then she wanted down! Typical Lucy behavior!  haha 

Today I have two pictures. Lucy was my intended Day 18 photo, but then the sunset came and I couldn't resist. It was beautiful and welcomed considering the weather we have been having. I have done sunsets already in this challenge so I opted for a different perspective of the sunset. Thankfully, no one drove by while I was climbing ditches, etc. 


No comments:

Post a Comment