Monday, January 19, 2015

Day 19- Stop.

Today was a day off. A Monday without work. A day set aside to celebrate a man with a dream. A man that was about love and not hate. A man who believed that with love this world could change. That was then and this is now, but after reading quotes from MLK I believe that those dreams are very much still relevant in present day. So, today I stopped. Stopped to see the beauty in the world around me. Stopped to take a few minutes to breath, dream, and think about how I can love others more. How can I shake off the bad, shake off the hate and see people for who they truly are. Just see the people. Not see the things they have, the way the look or the color of their skin... but for who they truly are.

On this Monday, I say stop ... Stop for a minute to smell those roses. Stop for a minute to enjoy the world around you and the life you have. Stop for a minute to really listen to what people are saying. And, most of all, stop for a minute and thank God for your daily blessings.

I couldn't write this post with a stop sign and not somehow throw in "Stop. Collaborate and Listen!" Because, that is just how I roll! 


No comments:

Post a Comment