Saturday, January 10, 2015

Catching Up After A Cold...

Cold season finally caught up to me! Sad. I had been doing so well to avoid it at all cost, but then it hit me. So, I have been haven't been posting as much as I need to be... like on my photography project! 

We are only 10 days in and I am already three days behind. Opps. Maybe next week will be better. Let's hope. (On that note, I have decided to give each week a topic to stick with so it won't be so tasking to find interesting things to photograph each day... but, I think themes will make it a little more fun too!)

So, this blog post is purely for catching up on a few things I haven't posted recently! We start with Shawna and Tucker move to a couple of #project365 images and end with a recent lifestyle newborn session with sweet, little Addison!

I have also been on quite the black and white kick lately, so please prepare yourself for that! 

Have a great weekend! 
-bdavis 












No comments:

Post a Comment