Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Day 20

Some day just don't go as you plan. Like today for instance. 

A forgotten meeting that ran longer than expected. Forgot my lunch at home on the counter. My list could go on. It was Tuesday, but felt an awful lot like a Monday. You would think I would have been more organized with today given that I was off all day yesterday, but it was quite the opposite. 

So, I came home tonight and panicked because I forgot my camera at  home this morning and didnt have a chance to go out and take any pictures during my lunch hour. And, then I looked up and saw my ring. No, not a wedding ring or engagement ring, but my class ring! My OSU class ring. The only piece of jewelry that I wear daily. The only piece of jewelry that has meaning to me. The only piece of jewelry that brings back memories of the night when I first got my ring and the fun Lin and I had. It isn't worth much to anyone else, but it means the world to me. I love when people ask me about it. And, I love to tell them the story about how Pistol Pete got his class ring on the same night as me. And, how Lin and I took 1800 photos with our parents before the night was over. 

And, more than that... I love how it looks by glitter! 

 

Here are a few pictures from the ring ceremony with my best friend, Lin De!







No comments:

Post a Comment