Monday, January 19, 2015

New Lens... Lets Play!




You see I have this new lens that I haven't really got to try out very much yet and it is literally burning a hole in my camera bag... So, I think a senior model call is the best solution to this problem! 

To enter-- just post a photo to Instagram of something you love. Could be sports, could be reading, writing, music, horses... you name it! And, then tell me what it means to you and why you love it! 

Two things to keep in mind-- You must be willing to come to my house in Minco and you must want to hangout this weekend (Jan. 24th or 25th)! 

Be sure to use the hashtag and mention me in your post so I see your entry! 

**Disclaimer-- Winner will be chosen based on the content of the post not the image quality. However, creativity will also be a factor. A fellow photographer will be judging the entries and the winner will be announced on Wednesday.**

Thank you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment