Wednesday, January 21, 2015

21.

I will be completely honest with you... I usually hit the snooze a few times before I actually get out of bed. It is dependent on the day, but it can range from one snooze hit to 10 snooze hits! It is just who I am! I have figured out a system that typically works for me... but, sometimes it doesn't work out at all.

However, for some reason this morning I had everything together. And, I am so glad that I did! The sunrise was beautiful! I ran out to start my car and saw the glow over the honey plant, so I stepped it up a few notches so I could hopefully catch the sunrise. My friend, Kelly Jo, had been posting about the sunrises for the last couple of days and I have been wanting to make it for one, but lets be honest here-- that can be easier said than done for this girl.

But, nevertheless I made it this morning! The colors were just beautiful... definitely something only the man upstairs can create!


No comments:

Post a Comment