Sunday, January 4, 2015

Quiet is Good For the Soul

What I thought was going to be a hectic first weekend of the new year was actually quite quiet and I am so thankful for that. My two big family sessions were canceled due to the rainy and cold weather, so I took this weekend to rest, relax and prepare for the upcoming weekends. And, it was awesome. 

I have really neglected my house, my blog and some parts of my personal life because my fall and winter sessions were so hectic. (And, I couldn't be more thankful for that!) So, I put things aside this weekend. Only picked up my camera to do my #project365 photos and only posted a few of the images I had been holding onto in between movie changes. 

I feel so revived! I even cleaned up my computer files to make room for 2015! It was so liberating and nerdy to be that excited about moving files to my new external hard drive! 

I have a couple of family sessions this weekend and one really cute boy coming for his first birthday pictures and I could not be more excited! This week I am also planning to work on ideas for a tea party session for a special duo, super hero themed mini sessions to benefit Minco Special Olympics and maybe even will be throwing in a Valentine mini session day in the mix too! 

I have a super cool senior session to finish editing this week too (posted below) and a couple more big families, but before the weekend comes to an end... Here is a couple from a big Christmas family session I did a couple of weeks ago! I always love hanging out with the Bass Family! 





I am taking a huge leap outside my editing comfort zone on this one ... but with the foggy weather that we had this particular day it seems kind of fitting! But, I don't think it will be a regular occurrence by any means! haha 




No comments:

Post a Comment