Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Pursuit 31

I mentioned in my first post "Pursuit 31" and wanted to talk a little more about it, because I am so incredibly excited!

A few weeks ago, I was blog stalking my good friend, Shae. She is getting married in May (YAY) and her wedding photographer is L. Lanae Photography. I have heard of Lindsey before and wanted to check out her blog. (She is great!)

**Confession-- I don't really usually read blogs unless the picture below or above catch my eye. Which is why I find it funny that I even read this post.**  

I found a post where she talked about how her photography business changed when she found Pursuit 31. Thinking this "Pursuit 31" she talked of was a book, I clicked on the link and found the most awesome thing I have ever seen.

Pursuit 31 is a four day conference in Rome ... Georgia that is. It is for creative Christian women ... photographers, bloggers, graphic designers, etc. While I was reading through the website, I felt like God was talking directly to my heart.

"Hey Brenna, you neeeeeeeed to go to this!" 

After a little deliberation ... I knew this was something I should and needed to go to! And, wouldn't you know I found this conference one day before registration opened. One day. What? When I read that I was like "whoa, that is weird." Tomorrow. Registration opens tomorrow. Valentines Day.  If before wasn't enough of a sign for me, this one was.

So, I say all of that to now say ... I leave for Georgia in September! I can't wait to meet other bloggers like ... Hannah Brencher, who is the founder of More Love Letters and Karen Stott, who is the a photographer and founder of the Pursuit 31 ministry. Not only am I so excited to learn from others in the industry and hopefully meet other Oklahoma photographer friends, but I am excited to see how Christ uses this conference in my life. I think it is going to be life changing and business changing.

Cant wait to be Rome bound this fall!



She is clothed in strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future. 
Proverbs 31:25




No comments:

Post a Comment