Monday, March 3, 2014

Blessed By Babies

If you know me at all then you know that newborns scare me. Yes, scare me! I like them. I think they are so cute and so precious, but I am not about to hold one ... they are so breakable tiny!

Lately it seems that many people are having babies and asking me to take their newborn pictures. Eeeek! I was so excited/nervous! I hadn't done newborn photos ever before and I am not typically an indoor photographer. But, with much research, help from my mom and only a little stress I felt like I could do it!

My intern's baby from a couple of years ago was my first victim client! Rylee Mae is precious! I had so much fun that I have booked several more little ones since then and several more coming up! Good news-- I am no longer scared of the little cuties. However, moms are still required to standby close in case of emergencies!

Here are my favorites that I am allowed to share as of right now! {A few haven't been viewed by the parents, so I will share those at a later date!}

Meet Rylee! 

I went to high school with Rylee's dad and Rylee's mom was my intern a couple of years ago. I had the best time getting to meet Rylee and take her pictures! She was the best little baby! After she went to sleep, we could pretty well do anything with her. She was born in December around Christmas, so the Christmas ornaments were a fun addition! 




Meet Kodie! 

Kodie was such a sweetie. She was awake most of the time, but never made much of a fuss! She kicked and swatted her hands the whole time, but we managed to get a lot of cute pictures! She only cried once at the end, but even at that she was a sweetie! 



Meet Hayden! 


Hayden was my first little boy to do! And, talk about a cutie! He laughed, smiled, kicked and rolled most of the time! No fuss and no tears-- I am a fan of that! I worked with his grandma when I worked for extension and I was so excited when her daughter called me about pictures! I had just got a new lens when I went to take these pictures, so I think I took almost 500 pictures in less than 2 hours ... so needless to say I have a lot of cute faces and expressions for his momma and daddy! 


Thanks for stopping by and viewing these cuties! Stay tuned for more to come!

--b

No comments:

Post a Comment