Friday, March 28, 2014

Peace, Love, Photography and Hippie Vans


As promised, I wanted to post about the awesomely cool hippie vans I saw last weekend in Medicine Park, Okla. As fun as it was, it only more than doubled my obsession/love/want for one I can call my very own. I have been searching and scouring Craigslist, eBay, want ads, etc. all week trying to find the perfect one. It is still a work in progress. It would probably help if I knew something about motors and other mechanicy type things, but I do not. Daddy's gonna have to take the reign on this one for sure! ;) 

I have an idea in my head of how I want it to look. And, by that I mean I want it to run. No just kidding, I do have some standards. Like the ability to be painted vintage light pink. I don't really want the sink and stove. However, I can take that out. Back seats would be a plus ... air conditioner would also be a plus, but the only ones I have found with a/c have been a little newer. I am not opposed to newer though, again ... as long as it runs! 




My dream is to use it for my photography business. Cool shoots, prop wagon, that sort of things. Alright, so mainly I just want one, but whatever. Saying it is for my business is better. It could be my signature item. Something I become known for. Heck, who knows? A good conversation starter that is for sure. 

So, until my little hippie heart finds a van to purchase I will be fawning over these photos. 

Peace, Love, Photography and Hippie Vans, {<-- those all go together, right?}
b.davis 

No comments:

Post a Comment