Sunday, December 7, 2014

Little Miss Honey Bee Pageant 2014

This past weekend was a busy one starting with a pageant and ending with a beautiful, foggy family session!

But, before I blog about the rest of the weekend, I need to take a post to talk about the Little Miss Honey Bee Pageant.

You see, I am from a small town. Also, known as the "Land of Milk and Honey!" Every year we have a festival the first Saturday in December appropriately named "The Minco Honey Festival." The festival is always filled with tradition and last year they started a new tradition ... thus the pageant was born.

It is such a wonderful new addition. The little contestants are students in the local school and are as cute as they can be. This year I had two of the contestants ask me to come and take pictures of them while they compete and then a few photos afterwards... just something fun while they were all gussied up! I immediately said "yes" because I knew these two girls are just absolutely precious and their families are two of my favorites!

Therefore, meet Aspyn and Hallie!


These two are absolutely the sweetest girls. I can't tell you how excited they were for each other after the pageant. To see young girls sharing so much joy is a lesson we could all learn from! Their families are definitely raising them right!

And, did I mention how beautiful these two are and don't even get me started on their dresses. Just beautiful! Here are a few of my favorites from the day... although, I have a lot more look at before I pick my top favorites!





No comments:

Post a Comment