Monday, December 22, 2014

Boo For Sickness.

Who really has time to be sick anyways. I have so much to do ... including finishing a couple last minute session, wrapping presents, buying presents (because I am a procrastinator), making holiday foods, Christmas cards... yeah more like New Year Cards, etc., etc., etc.

And, midst all of this my body decides to be sickly. Blah! But, on the plus side I took a little nap after work today and now I am wide awake to work on a few photos sessions while I am not feeling so blah. So, first up is little baby Cohen. This was my first time meeting little Cohen and he is absolutely precious. His little round cheeks and and big eyes had me at "hello!"

These are just two of my immediate favorite while I was flipping through all the photos, but I can tell there will be many more!



And, then there are these two girls!  I had a blast hanging out with these two sweet sisters. And, I have decided that sibling shoots are my new favorites! 




I also met up with these three ornery boys for a few quick pictures on Sunday morning! There momma and I went to high school together and it is always such fun getting to catch up with Britney and see how much the boys have grown since seeing them last! Catching up with old friends is one of my favorite things about this hobby of mine! I love when I get chat and meet their kiddos for the first time! It is always so much fun! 





No comments:

Post a Comment