Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Welcome 2015!

A new year means different things to different people. I usually don't put much stock in to this whole "new year, new me" business, but this year is already looking like much change will happen, so I am going to be start today with new things. 

And, to kick off 2015, I have decided a new logo is needed! I have been working on something new for almost four months, but between sessions and my indecisive nature I haven't been able to really nail down anything. I wanted it to be something that I love obviously, but something that also incorporated in the elements from my previous logo concept. It took me a while, but  alas I settled on this! 

So, welcome to the new and improved B.Davis Photography blog! More exciting new things are going to be added in the coming months, but for today I am kicking off a new logo and a challenge project... but more to come on that via Instagram and Facebook! 


Be sure to check back throughout the day to see the winners of the 2014 Appreciation Drawing! All clients from 2014 are automatically entered to win a mini session to be used at anytime throughout 2015 for any special occasion or just for fun! Each name is entered once for every shoot... so, if you had three sessions then your name is entered three times, etc. 

The drawing will be held Jan. 1, 2015! The first winner will be announced at 3 p.m.! 


No comments:

Post a Comment