Sunday, February 19, 2017

Carter | 3 Year Old Track Star

We started off the session a bit rough. Like Carter running away from me kind of rough. 

It beats the crying and hateful looks he gave me the last time, but nevertheless I was getting worried that I wasn't going to be able to trick him to even get him to look at me (angry face or not) and I really didn't think his momma was going to want a bunch of Carter running shots/Carter's back and then... 



We totally tricked him. He slowed down for one second. Mom started dancing behind me. Carter started laughing and I started clicking and this is what we got. 



Oh my gosh, right! How adorable is that little smile. 




So thank you Carter and thank you for thinking that momma dancing is the funniest thing you have ever seen. Because, literally my favorite pictures of this little guy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment