Saturday, June 27, 2015

Weekend+Minco Rodeo






This weekend has been one of my favorite weekends of the year. It seems like so much has happened in just a couple of days and my Sunday Funday is just now starting too! I always count my weekends as officially started at 5:05 p.m. Friday.  So on Weekend Day 1 I left work and headed for Highway 47 . You see, my best friend lives somewhere off 47 and I was making the 2 hour trip to spend the night catching up, eating cake, chatting with her momma, and playing with her doggy son, Sammy.  To say we had a fun evening was an understatement. We spent all day Saturday doing nothing but chatting in our pj's (with a slight pizza break in the middle) and I loved every minute of it. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful best friend and I can't wait until the Zwilling's move back to Oklahoma! Eeeeek!

After making the two hour drive back to Minco, America, I headed to the rodeo. Because what small town summer is complete without a rodeo, right? 

I always love rodeo weekend. My family has been going since I was just a little thing, so it was fun all going again. A couple of co-workers had family riding, so I brought my camera just in case anything looked outstanding to capture. And, it did of course. I caught a few pictures for my Project 365 album and a few for my co-workers. However, some images look a little more painful than others. 









So, now I sit here on Weekend Day 3 and prepare to second shoot with one of my photography besties, Megan. I met Megan through Pursuit 31-Lawton and have loved getting to know her ever since. She asked me a few months ago if I would come and shoot with her and I immediately said yes. No matter how many weddings of my own I have done it is always great working with other photographers to see how things happen on their wedding days. I am excited to learn from Megan and get to work with her! This is my first time second shooting and I can't wait. Updates will be coming soon-- don't worry! 

See, like I said. This weekend has been FULL. Not only with activities, but with blessings too. And, it isn't over yet! 

Have a wonderful Sunday Funday, Friends!  

No comments:

Post a Comment