Sunday, June 7, 2015

Klent+Angela

They're Married!! 

Say hello to Mr. and Mrs. Klent Lasley!

The weekend started off crazy-- like garage sale crazy! I always feel like garage sales are such a good idea. However, they aren't. Especially not when people call you at 5:45 a.m. to tell you they are headed to your house to get things set up. Yeah, not a good idea at all. I kid. It actually wasn't that bad. However, I was lucky and had to get on the road to Carnegie for the Lasley wedding so my part of garage sale clean up was non existence. Good thing I have more than awesome parents to help me out (all the time!)

After a quick detour to Sonic, I was officially in wedding mode.

I worked with Klent's mom at Caddo County Extension and had the privilege of getting to know most of the Lasley family! They are one of my favorite families to be around mainly because they are never short on laughs and fun and not to mention everyone is just so nice. So, when Klent first talked to me about doing their wedding photos I got really excited! I am so thankful to have been part of such a beautiful celebration with these two! I can't wait for them to see all the images from their day. 

Here are a few until they see them all! 

More images will be posted to Facebook, so be sure to like B.Davis Photography and Design on Facebook to see the updates. 





I loved all the details from the day. Angela wore her grandma's jewelry. It was first worn to grandma's prom, then her mom's wedding and now to Angela's wedding! 






1 comment:

  1. It was really a great idea!! I would love to use this idea in my sister’s wedding that will be held at a domestic Malibu wedding venue. Well, this couple is very sweet and they had an incredible ceremony.

    ReplyDelete