Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Seniors {part 2}

I have said it before, and I will say it again... I love senior sessions! And, these I am showcasing tonight are no different!

I think back to my senior year when every time I have a session and wish my pictures were fun like these instead of the usual in studio photos that were in "style" back in my day.

Today, I am going to be showing off Sarah and Anna. I loved getting to spend time with these two.

I can't even tell you when I met Sarah it has been that long ago! Not only have I known Sarah practically her whole life, but I have been fortunate enough to teach her dance and volunteer with her cheer squad, too. Sarah is such a beautiful girl, inside and out, and I think her pictures capture that spirit quite well!

Sarah is also going to be attending Oklahoma State in the fall (Go Pokes!) and I know she is just going to love Stillwater and OSU! Enjoy every second! It will go by much much faster than you think!






I met Anna through her AGED teacher during Oklahoma FFA Convention a few years back. Since then I have came to know Anna for the hardworking, driven individual she is. She is such a natural in front of the camera, too. Most of the time, I didn't even have to tell her what I wanted her to do. I loved the simplicity of her shoot. And, her natural beauty didn't hurt any! ;) 






No comments:

Post a Comment