Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pecos Lynne {an invitation}

I love designing things, even though I don't get to do it as often as I would like. Logos, business cards, invitation, prints ... anything! You name it!

Since I have had more time recently, I have really been wanting to take on new projects like this! And, by referral (thank you, Lori) I had the chance to design a sweet little shower invite for Pecos Lynne.

This little cowboy is going to be so cute, I can already tell! His invitation was so fun to make and I am excited to share it! We blended a few different ideas from his aunts to get the perfect design as the finished product! I am so excited I can finally share it with you today!

I never thought I would enjoy drawing in Illustrator, but it has become one of my favorite things to do! However, I will admit... I ended up taking a couple of different bronc riders to make this one perfect. There was no way I could attempt to draw that horse and rider. Well, I did attempt it and it looked awwwwwful!

Thanks to Heidi, Amber and Ashley for trusting me with this project!




On design deck, I have two logos in the works, a wedding invitation and a couple more exciting announcements! Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment