Saturday, June 17, 2017

Phillip+Molly | A Sweet Morning Maternity


On a beautiful Saturday morning I met up with Molly and Phillip for the sweetest maternity session ever. They are welcoming their sweet baby boy in just about a month-- or maybe even earlier! Eeek! 
 Molly and I worked together when I first moved to Stillwater and she was the most welcoming person in a new town with new coworkers. And, I first met Phillip when I delivered some hay for their fall decorations! I think it is safe to say that these two are going to be the sweetest parents ever.
We found the most glorious morning sunlight in a little place just across the street from their house. I haven't really ever had morning shoots, but mornings might be my new favorite after seeing that soft light! It also doesn't hurt when your subjects are stinking adorable.
I cant wait to meet this little guy at his newborn session! 












No comments:

Post a Comment