Sunday, June 4, 2017

Mason+Darcie | A Year Later

It has been one year since Darcie and Mason stood under an arch in the middle of Darcie's grandparents orchard and said "I do." 

It sure doesn't seem like it has been a year since their big day. (I am still craving some of that yummy wedding cake haha!) The wedding was filled with tons of small details that really made the whole thing come together. Darcie found all of the incredible vintage/antique centerpieces from various estate and garage sales and she literally thought of everything when it came to the details of the wedding decor. (This photographers dream!)

The wedding ceremony was preformed by her grandpa and I can still remember tearing up during the ceremony. I was a little more emotional during this ceremony due to the fact that my own wedding was just a week after the Ware's big day. (I even left their wedding with some decor for my wedding! haha) 

Happy One Year Anniversary, Ware's. I hope you have had a wonderful first year and many, many more of wedded bliss. 













No comments:

Post a Comment