Sunday, March 12, 2017

The Urban Acres


Last weekend, I attended a lifestyle photography workshop hosted by the wonderful Jessica Tucker Photography at the home of The Urban Acres aka Andrew+Sallie. 

We started shooting in their home and let me just start by saying their house is just awesome-- hardwood floors, a beautiful kitchen, farm sink, farm table and all sorts of neat vintage decorations. I had a blast just checking out their home. Oh, and they have a chicken in their backyard! How fun is that!? (see below) And, we even took some with the chicken. 




Lola the puppy seemed to make her way in almost every setup-- And, I probably have more photos of her than I do of her parents! ha :) 


Thank you Jessica for hosting such a wonderful workshop. I learned so much and I can't wait to implement the things I learned in my next session and next wedding this weekend. 

Be sure to check out Sallie's blog at www.urbanacres.com for more DIY/Lifestyle/Home inspiration. 

Hair and Make-Up- www.atherialbeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment