Friday, July 25, 2014

THE BIG O-N-E

This sweet little guy turned the bing o-n-e a couple of weeks ago and I was so excited to photograph such a big day in his life. Baby P was the cutest little thing ever. His eyes were so expressive even if he wasn't actually smiling, you could tell his little heart was happy. Baby P is in foster care and living with two of the sweetest, most caring people possible. I pray for the very best for Baby P and his foster family. I can't actually post many pictures from this session or show you his cute little face, but Baby P made sure to give me some that I could share! I share these to raise awareness about foster care in Oklahoma. There are many children in our state that need loving and caring people in their lives and I can tell you ... Baby P is one of the lucky ones!







No comments:

Post a Comment