Thursday, July 6, 2017

Sara+Tyler | 3 Years Later

Happy 3rd (plus one day) Anniversary to one of my very favorite couples! 
I hadn't shot very many weddings when Sara contacted about their day and I was honestly pretty nervous about it! However, these two made me feel some comfortable and at ease during their engagement session that I knew their wedding would be the same way. I arrived at the church at least an hour earlier than I was suppose to because I was so nervous, but Sara and their entire bridal party made my job so easy. And, Tyler and his groomsmen made me laugh just about the entire time we were shooting the guys! I am so thankful for these two and the opportunity to shoot their wedding day! 
I love to see my sweet couples celebrating anniversaries and these two seriously deserve the best. I hope you guys had a wonderful anniversary!












No comments:

Post a Comment