Monday, August 1, 2016

Horse Whisper

Okay, okay horse whisper is not quite my new title, but it could be close. 

Just kidding. Not close at all. 

But, horse photographer is a title that I would be okay with. 

Channelling my inner Lyndsey Garber this weekend. (Seriously check her out. She is awesome!) 

We spent yesterday working a bunch of calves, which means I get to take my camera and grab some shots (after we got the cattle gathered from the pasture) of the work being done. What it also means is that I can take all the pictures of the horses that I want... which is really my favorite part.

For as much as I love taking pictures of cattle and barns (and pretty weddings and people, of course), I really really love taking pictures of horses. It is a nice change of pace from my usual "for fun" photo ops. I love when I get the chance to take my camera out and just shoot "for fun!" It isn't super often that I get to do that, but it is always a nice change of pace and a chance to get re-inspired and creative for my next session! 

Upcoming is a wedding weekend in Nebraska, football program pictures and some super cute 1st birthday pictures with a super cute little guy named, Beck! 

Happy Monday, friends! 








No comments:

Post a Comment