Monday, March 7, 2016

Emily+Robbie

Last weekend, I traveled to Tulsa to meet up with my friend Emily and her fiancĂ©, Robbie. This was my first session in Tulsa and I absolutely loved it. I never spent much time in T-town, but I hope I get to go back soon to do a little more exploring. I really have no idea what part of Tulsa we were actually in, but the houses were absolutely beautiful. I think I could have easily creeped around those neighborhoods looking at houses for hours. 

Well, thankfully Robbie was driving so I wasn't gawking at these houses and trying to navigate Tulsa at the same time (Thanks, Robbie!) Anyways, we went to a couple of different parks and found some of the most fabulous places to shoot their engagement photos. I loved seeing all the budding flowers and pretty trees-- it makes me super ready for spring to get here. 

I have known Emily since college. We actually grew up only 8 minutes apart, but we never actually met until Collegiate FFA at Oklahoma State. I loved getting to catch up with Emily and meet Robbie. They are going to have such a wonderful and beautiful Mexico wedding come this May. I can't wait to hear all about it! 

Congratulations Emily+Robbie! 









No comments:

Post a Comment