Wednesday, February 24, 2016

My Most Pinned Pin

Way back when I added this little gem to Pinterest just to see what would happen... little did I know that this would become my most pinned pin. To date it has been re-pinned 585 times and "loved" 50 times. Who would have thought? And, sometimes I see it (and other photos I have taken) pop up on my Pinterest feed as "suggested pins" and I am like "Why yes, I do like that suggestion, my friend!"

This photos comes from one of my favorite sessions with one of my favorite couples to date-- it doesn't hurt that they are both super photogenic and happen to be two of my best friends either. 

I started my photography blog after these photos were taken, but you can see more from their session over on my personal blog-- Frilly Farm Girl. Just click here


No comments:

Post a Comment