Sunday, November 1, 2015

November-- You are here already!

Being as it is November 1-- that means a few things. Lets make a list, shall we? 

1. It now gets dark at 6 p.m. Not good news for a photographer or anyone for that matter.

2. I am shooting my first double header wedding weekend with an anniversary session in between. 

3. Fall is in full spring with means Ravon and Kevin's engagement photos are going to be just beautiful with the pretty fall foliage. 

4. SHERADEE HURST PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP! 

5. The colder weather makes boots, leggings and scarves acceptable and appropriate. 

So, with all that being said-- I am feeling most thankful for my clients tonight. I have been looking forward to November for awhile now and it is finally here. Last month, I travelled to Georgia for a conference for creative Christian women. I had the chance to meet and learn from some of the top wedding photographers in the industry and I have been looking forward to putting some of the things I learned into action.

It is also the time of the year when I start thinking about goals for the coming year. (Eeek I can't believe that it is already time to start thinking about next year!) 2016 is going to be full of new things. New experiences and new adventures-- and changes for B.Davis Photography+Design. Going to Georgia was not only resourceful, but it was relaxing and eye opening. There are so many things that I "thought" I would never want to do as a photographer and now after a severe change of heart I think B.Davis Photography is going to be taking a whole new path. And, I am so excited for this new path!



No comments:

Post a Comment