Monday, May 12, 2014

#weekend10

I found this awesome blog post today and of course I have have have to join in! I have been wanting dreaming of a fancy, pretty camera bag for months and months!!! I mean these would be  perfect for my upcoming traveling extravaganzas! 

The task is to post 10 pictures from the weekend. This should be easy considering how much I have been playing with my new 85mm lens practically three times a day since I got my camera!

Spending some time at Medicine Park-- One of my most favorite places! 
sunday night sunset
Sunday night sunset!

Buddy gets to be my forever model too... except he barks when the camera clicks! 
A cute mom/me session! 
Lucy is my forever model when I get new lens! 

Two good friends graduated from vet school this weekend!  


My best friend is a doctor ... weird! ;) 

Dr. Jeter!  
Typical Brenna/Brody Picture-- And, I wouldn't have it any other way!
 P.S. I know you can't see my whole maxi skirt... But I made it! ;) 
Thanks for stopping by to see my weekend 10! I kind of cheated and started my 10 including Friday, but the weekend was too exciting not to include my Friday! 

Hope you all had a great weekend! 

--b.davis

No comments:

Post a Comment